It Can Be Easier
It’s your lucky day!
Today I want to show you how to make your business easier.
What’s the point in working so hard if you aren’t enjoying your life?
Here are the topics I’ll cover in today’s post.
2) Money to grow your business
3) Strategy to get you from here to freedom
Hopefully this will be perfect timing for you.
Before I go further, check out this post
that one of my clients in Marketing Mastery posted last Wednesday.
In case you are not aware,
Marketing Mastery is a community of business owners who all have a list of 1,000 people or more and are committed to making $300k a year!
Here’s her post:
Shanda Sumpter, I just closed ANOTHER full-paying client from my LIST into my upcoming 12-month group program; deposit collected. That means TODAY has been a $13,698-day for my business! Woo-hoo! Thanks again to you, Shanda, and my Zone 3 peeps!
You’ve got to love days like that!
So how do you get them?
1) You manage your time first.
That doesn’t mean just your schedule; it means taking care of your health, going out for a run, or taking time off so you don’t burn out. It drives me crazy when I hear another woman hit the floor because of adrenal fatigue. This isn’t from building a business; it’s from not managing your schedule, which leads to that stressful voice in your head.
Perfectionism will make you sick.
Perfectionism is simply a bad strategy for building your business.
Perfectionism is from fear not love, and that’s why it’s killing you. STOP IT!
2) Money is easy to make, and it’s time you believe that.
Finding buyers, clients/customers is all about strategy. Build a list and get the right coaching around your messaging to convert those people on your life to happy buyers. It’s EASY—but what’s not easy is managing that voice in your head that says you’re scared because things haven’t worked out in the past! Let it go. Recommit and talk to a coach today!
3) The last step is strategy, which is that marketing doesn’t work unless you put it in the right order!
Here’s the right order:
- Build a list to a minimum of 5,000 people, and keep going every year. Do at least two list-builds and a monthly social media list-build.
- Then get coaching on how to sell. I just spent an entire day with my All-Star private client staff members teaching them how to sell. It’s not about talent; it’s about service and being a good listener.
- Then focus your energy on being REALLY GOOD at fulfillment of whatever you are offering . . . you need happy buyers to have a sustainable business that keeps getting easier.
- Finally, you then must focus on building a team of people that you take good care of and who see the vision of what you are trying to do in the world. They have to be willing to stay with you long term!
- Last step, it’s time for you to do what you want. Meaning, it’s time that you replace yourself and spend your hours making the biggest difference, and that is being the face of your organization to go BIGGER!
Everything is attainable when you focus on one step at a time, and you, too, can have 5-figure months or days. It’s a choice, and it doesn’t matter if you are reading this newsletter and are in deep debt. I used to be in bad debt . . . debt so deep that I was completely unmotivated to do anything with my life. But all of that was part of God’s plan to show me what was possible so that I could be a good coach to people like you.
Your debt doesn’t intimidate me—don’t let it steal your life away. Get help now, and build a freedom lifestyle business!