Fiverr: The Cheap Way To Get Your Work Done For You!
Fiverr is great for keeping your costs down and for helping you find a good team of people who know what they are doing.
It’s a cheap way to get your work done for you. Everything is five bucks.
Independent contractors are giving away their services to PROOVE to you the buyer that they are good and hopefully be added to your team of contractors.
Here’s how YOU can use Fiverr for your business.
Listen to this.
If you are a bad speller LIKE ME, then use Fiverr to find a good editor.
Need a graphic designer to create a header for your blog? This is the place to get it.
Most of your needs are met on Fiverr, and we love this site. In fact, it allows you to find really good talent to bring onto your team with little financial risk.
Finding good help is one of the hardest things you’ll experience as an entrepreneur, and this site helps quicken the process.
You can also use Fiverr.com to market yourself and your skills.
Do some research using the SEARCH box in the top right-hand corner of the website. Type in your talents and see what other offers are being marketed on Fiverr.
Come up with your own valuable offer and post your advertising. This is called a loss leader. You lose money servicing the client; however, you gain higher-income projects as you WOW the socks off your new client.
Helpful HINT: GREAT service and a winning personality will always rank higher than an over-professional stick-in-the-mud. Have fun with your new clients and let your personality SHINE through.
People buy people, so the more you are enjoying doing what you love and serving your clients, the more they want to be around you. That equates to more business.
Your NEXT STEPS are…
- Find something that you do and offer it as a service on Fiverr.
- Use an ad that STANDS OUT to you as your SWIPE FILE. That means, use someone else’s ad as a model to write your own ad with your own content!
- Post your ad, and make sure you have a video or photo. Visuals go a long way.
- Service your new clients with 100% enthusiasm, and be sure and charge for anything outside the offer. Give exactly what you offer in the advertising.
- Then follow up and make sure your client is happy, and see if there is other work you can do for them.
I hope that you enjoy all the new business that you get from Fiverr.com.
Any feedback for me? Please let me know your thoughts in the comment box below.
Much Love & Success,
Queen Visionary | HeartCore Women