Marketing Assistant Job Announcement
HeartCore Business has been a leader in the business coaching space for 9 years. HeartCore gives passionate entrepreneurs a proven, powerful step-by-step system for building a profitable business and a freedom lifestyle around their gifts.
HeartCore has been named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies, two years in a row.
We have a current opening for a Marketing Assistant to join the team immediately.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, industrious marketing assistant that will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. The primary focus of the marketing assistant will be to provide support on projects the marketing team is designing and implementing.
The ideal candidate for our marketing assistant position is open to feedback, confident and calm under pressure, and self-motivated to complete tasks on deadline.
The Right Person Meets 100% of The Following Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience working in marketing-related positions
- You’re an A-player – this means you are VERY good at what you do, you have a champion’s mindset, you are self-disciplined, think ahead, anticipate and take action!
- You use Google as your first resource when you don’t know the answer. You’re resourceful and are always willing to problem-solve.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and your attention to detail ensures tasks are done correctly pretty much every time.
- Responding to emails quickly is an obsession… you can’t stand to make people wait. You’re always on your computer, or phone, or iPad… or all 3 at the same time.
- You handle constructive criticism well. You’re kind and caring, but have tough skin and don’t take feedback personally.
- Once fully trained, you’re disciplined enough to work independently. Sharing ideas is encouraged, so using your brain and speaking up is a necessity.
- Most important of all, you’re trustworthy. You’ve never committed a crime, stolen from your boss, cheated on a test, or even considered robbing a bank. Your word is your bond and you value truthfulness, integrity above all. You do the right thing, even when it’s hard.
- You love to have fun, make an impact in the world, do meaningful work, and aren’t afraid of a little sarcasm.
- AWESOMENESS BONUS (but not required): You understand WordPress, Facebook Ads, Clickfunnels, Infusionsoft, HTML code, pixels or any other nerdy internet marketing stuff.
Marketing Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather data to track existing marketing campaigns and report on results – (must be proficient with Excel and Google Sheets)
- Assist with all promotional activities for online marketing funnels, social media efforts and live events
- Coordinate with vendors, such as video editors, videographers, photographers and more, to ensure expectations are clear and deadlines are being met
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments, including client care, event team, admin support and others as needed
- Excited and willing to continue developing advanced marketing skills and professional development as needed
- Support CMO with any and all marketing-related tasks – basically, do whatever the CMO asks you to do.
- Insure all marketing assets are aligned and consistent with HeartCore brand standards.
- Work closely with the social media team to repurpose content so it’s leveraged on all social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest and blogs)
- Test, check and recheck marketing materials before they go live and out into the world. You’ll be responsible for having an editor’s eye that notices every detail and leaves no rock unturned.
A strong candidate can handle multiple projects with varied timelines, has strong problem-solving skills and can adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
If you want to be part of a huge movement, and do meaningful work that will change the lives of hundreds of thousands of business owners all over the world AND you meet all of the above requirements, then fill out the following application by December 6, 2019 to be considered for the position.
This is a full-time 40 hour per week position – working from home. If you own a business or have other clients, this is NOT for you.
Includes health benefits and profit sharing after year one. Compensation is $45,000-50,000 per year depending on experience.