Technology Assistant / Infusionsoft Assistant
HeartCore Business has been a leader in the business coaching space for 9 years. HeartCore gives passionate entrepreneurs a proven, powerful step-by-step system for building a profitable business and a freedom lifestyle around their gifts.
HeartCore has been named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies, two years in a row.
We have a current opening for a Technology Assistant / Infusionsoft Assistant to join the team immediately.
HeartCore Business is seeking an enthusiastic, diligent and hard working Infusionsoft Assistant. Initially, this position will start as a contract position with the potential to evolve into full time employed status. We are located in the San Diego, California area, and while you will work from home, we are looking for someone who can travel occasionally to Solana Beach, CA and surrounding areas for local events and assistance. The position is initially a contract position, with the possibility of hire after 90 days.
**You MUST have a minimum of 2 years experience in Infusionsoft to be considered for the position and be a US Citizen.**
This person will assist in the daily tasks of our various technology products and solutions. At HeartCore, most of our solutions are vendor-provided and hosted externally.
Specifically, we are looking for someone with a solid understanding of Infusionsoft – and individual with several years experience working with the software, creating email campaigns, broadcasts, reporting, and various other tasks. (Other programs we use, like Clickfunnels, Plus This, Zapier, Close.io, Docusign, WordPress and others are a great perk if you have experience.)
Our company is growing rapidly, which is creating the need and opportunity to hire a person whose skills align with the technology needs of a growing, entrepreneurial company. You’ll assist with this and with operating current technology and solving current challenges.
As our Technology Support Assistant/Infusionsoft Expert, your typical day will be focused on any number of these activities:
- Sending email and SMS campaigns on a daily basis
- Meeting deadlines and helping manage projects related to Infusionsoft
- Supporting operational and technical support needs of our current systems
- Supporting and responding to the needs of our internal team
- Answering data questions to support our team members who are creating reports
- Supporting and solving technology problems and resolving downtime
These are skills and experiences we want to ensure you have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Infusionsoft (Absolute MUST!)
- Technical Requirements: i.e., building campaigns, tagging, creating reports, etc.
- Knowledge of Docusign creation a huge plus
- Clickfunnels experience highly preferred or other similar program (Leadpages, etc) 1 year
- Ability to create posts, media, etc in WordPress
- 2 years’ technology assistant experience
- Google Suite experience (emails, documents, spreadsheets)
- Ability to quickly learn and master new software and programs – you’re a quick study learning new things!
- Excel/Google Sheets Mastery – you are an Excel whiz – you know how to do all the basics, plus some pretty cool tricks that most people don’t know (pivot tables, concatenation, more advanced formulas are a definite plus!)
- Excellent English grammar and general proofreading (i.e. when creating email templates)
- Ability to present technical information to non-technical people in a meaningful and understandable way
- Demonstrated process improvement experience in a company similar to ours
- Problem solving capabilities
A strong candidate can handle multiple projects with varied timelines, has strong problem-solving skills and can adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
Perks of working with us!:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Working with a rapidly growing company that’s making a difference in the world
- Incredible teammates who work hard to support each other and the company
- FLEXIBILITY – There are no “set” hours, however, we will require some availability during the week on both first shift and second shift type of schedule. Most of our employees are on the West Coast, but we are a virtual company with employees all over the United States. Some days may be less than 8 hours, other days may be more. We try very hard to take the weekends off!
- There will be weekly meetings and other appointments, as needed, that you will be required to attend
- Cable high speed internet required
- Windows 10 or Latest MAC OS
- Dependable ISP with few if any outages
- Webcam for meetings
- Cell phone (for messaging platforms, etc, texts)
- Quiet place to attend meetings, etc when required
Who YOU are…
- Forward Thinking
- You have an “I can do that!” attitude
- You love taking a project from an idea to fruition
- Diligent and detail oriented
- Ready to make a difference in the world with the work you do
Job Type: Contract with possibility of becoming full-time employee after 90 days
Salary: $25 – 30/hour based on experience