Marketing a Small Business Online with a Good Newsletter!
There’s a lot of confusion around how to write a good newsletter. Why do you want to write a newsletter, and how often should you be sending them out?
— Oh and how long should you spend writing them? I hear some business owners are taking hours to write these. They are trying too hard. I want to relieve your stress if you are a business owner struggling with your newsletter.
Let me take the CRAZINESS out of this subject and lay out a comprehensive plan for you. This plan is very detailed and, if you are like me, you get tired of reading all the time, so I recorded a video blog for you!
Main ideas of the video (but much more in the video, so make sure you watch it!):
First of all, WHY should you be writing a newsletter?
- It’s how to attract more clients. Your newsletter should actually be your blog.
- Connection turns to cash in every small business! The owner of Zappos said this originally, and I’ve seen it come true with our coaching clients and with our company.
- Send your newsletter a minimum of once a week! No exceptions, and send it the same day and the same time each week. Real companies are consistent, and your future clients are watching to see if they can trust you.
- It’s a NO-cost online marketing strategy that any business owner can take advantage of.
- It shouldn’t take a business owner longer than 45 minutes to write a newsletter every week. Anything longer and you are trying too hard. (In the video I give you tips to find great ideas for blogging/newsletter topics that will create deep relationships with your client base.)
Remember that if you want your business to pay for your future and give you a stress-free life, you better have an attitude of gratitude about writing your weekly newsletter.
To date it is still my #1 income generator, and I know if you do this properly you’ll experience the same relief!
Take a moment and leave me a comment, and if you like this article please share it with your friends. There’s a share link below!
CEO | Business Coach