What I mean is, you are always going to have reasons why you should play smaller, and there are many reasons why you can’t [fill in the blank].
Business isn’t just a way for you to make a living, it’s also a way for you to heal the past and be the best version of yourself possible. To me, that’s the most exciting part of walking through my fears.
It can be exhilarating, but not until you stop complaining!
The question becomes: What has to change in your life right now for you to change your situation?
I just received this e-mail, and it inspired me to address situations like this. (I’ll keep the sender anonymous.)
My reason for not purchasing the generous products is simply because when my husband died, my income dropped by half. I am barely able to pay the rent and, thanks to food stamps, I get to eat. If I had extra money, helping my spiritual growth would definitely be the priority.
I love how this woman reached out, and I respect her challenges. I also just got back from Africa where many women face similar problems and have fifteen children to look after to boot. They don’t get food stamps to feed themselves. They’re on their own!
What can you do to make extra money so that you can get ahead? You aren't planning on just waiting for something to change, are you?
That would be a very risky game to play with your life.
With love and respect, and in no way saying to buy my offers,that this is straight from my heart to yours. If you want things to change, you are going to have to do something different.
You are going to have to NOT look at the problem anymore and instead find a new way to live your life. Look for a way that specifically moves you toward a new beginning! – Shanda
My point in that email was to say…
You have skills, and I know that it’s hard to break away from the real time constraints, age excuses, and lacking talent problems that you may be facing. However, those are just a FEW REASONS to NOT do something about your situation.
Let’s explore all the reasons WHY you COULD change your life today!
- You have a child that you want to grow up believing in themselves
- You want a baby
- You want to be a good partner
- Your parents are getting older and you want to make sure they are comfortable in their old age
- Because you want to see Greece
- You want to see other parts of the world, not just your own corner of your country
- Your best friend doesn’t live in your city and you miss her
- You want to start your own business and be of service
- You want to hire a PR company to promote yourself
- Your teeth need work and you would LOVE to go to the dentist
- And, honestly, I could go on forever… I want a home on the ocean!
What about you? What do you want?
Leave me a comment below!
Queen Visionary | HeartCore Women
P.S. Live your life with the freedom you want!