5 Tips For Women Today That Are Ready To Start Their Own Business
Guest Post by the CEO Partners of LivingYourLifeWithoutLimits.com
We have all heard the phrase, “women are from Venus and men are from Mars,” well it’s not just true in relationships it’s true in life.
Women want different things out of life, then men. Most women that start their own business have tried corporate jobs and found they just were not a “good fit.”
So how are women today getting what they want?
They start their own business!
We have some tips to share with you that we discovered firsthand when starting our own business.
We started our business looking for the same things as other women; we were looking for freedom; financial freedom, freedom to live creatively and passionately, and freedom to make a difference in the world.
We wanted the time freedom to be a moms and caregivers while still, “bringing home the bacon.” A traditional 9-5 job just didn’t fit the bill.
When we had a 9-5 job there was this nagging feeling that things just weren’t right.
And to be honest we wanted more than 2 weeks paid vacation and a dental plan. For a long time we felt greedy to say that we wanted more out of life but it’s true. So to help you start your own business…
Here’s what we discovered.
1. Know why you want to start your own business. takes time, patience, courage, and a lot of self-growth. So with all sugar coating pushed aside, you gotta really want to have your own business and you’ve got to know why you want it. Why you want something is the huge driving force that keeps you on track and moving forward.
2. Discover your passion. Sounds easy right? Not so fast. Knowing your passion along with your why is essential to staying in your business when it gets tough. Take some time to search within your self to discover your passion and your why.
3. Nobody consistently gets things right, so there are peaks and valleys when you start your business. The peaks feel great, the valleys not so much. It’s in the valleys that you have to, “pull yourself up from your bootstraps,” and really take some time to remind yourself why you started your own business.
4. Manage your time well. There is a huge transition in time management as you move from being an employee to being self-employed. Self-employed people get paid for what they produce not for the amount of time they put in. Using a timer next to your computer and working in blocks of time is essential.
5. Success comes when you are clear in your message and your uniquely you in how you deliver it.
We each bring our own skills, talents, background, views and story to our business. This is what makes it uniquely you. When you bring your uniqueness to your business your customers or clients get to know who you are. People want to know who they are doing business with, so let them know.
When you start your own business you have an opportunity to share your unique story, talents, creativity and skills with the world. You find freedom and leave a legacy.
Please leave me a comment below and let us know if this article helped you.
To Your Life Without Limits
Elena & Jean
We are Jeanmarie Bills, and Elena J Forbes, your entrepreneur coaching team. We believe that every one of us has unique gifts and talents to share with the world. We help you to bring out your own unique self and create the lifestyle you desire, "A Life Without Limits."
We help you have the life you dream of in an extraordinary way, by living the lifestyle of your dreams. We believe "Living A Life Without Limits," includes not just building a profitable business, but also includes a spiritual connection to your true self, nurturing your physical and mental health, and helping you to make a difference in the world through your unique self.
We help you to bring your true self to the world through your unique story.
Enjoy our complimentary 7-day training series, "Live A Life Without Limits." It is full of 'golden nuggets,' of information for you by visiting us at:
Description: Women want different things out of life, then men. So how are women today getting what they want? They start their own business! Here is what we discovered…